1) What kind of recoil can this device handle?
We recommend using it up to .30-06 caliber. Make sure it is mounted securely as per the instructions.
2) Will it fit on a 40mm scope?
It comes with a camera mount tube that can fit scopes up to 30mm-45mm diameter.
3) How far can you see in total darkness?
You can see up to 100-300 yards with the infrared light on in total darkness.
4) My scope doesn't have an objective lens. Will I still be able to get a clear picture? It's a 3-9-50 Leupold scope.
The camera will see exactly what your eyes see's, so yes it will work.
5) Does it come with instructions?
6) What batteries will I need and is it included?
Batteries are not included in the order unless you add "[🔋 + 🔌]" to cart separately. We suggest you get an extra pack of batteries as well to get more runtime while outdoors. It uses 18650 3.7V Batteries.
7) Where is it shipped out from?
We have multiple warehouses across North America, Europe and East Asia. Orders are shipped according to the destination and availability at our warehouses.
8) How long does it take to arrive?
Most orders are delivered within 7-14 business days with free shipping. Visit our shipping information page for more information. Click here.
9) Does it come with a guarantee/warranty?
ClearVision™ Night Vision IR Camera Scope Setup comes with 30-day replacement guarantee for any hardware issues/defects. Contact us on email/phone for any problem with your order.
10) Can it be returned if I don't like it?
Please contact us within 7 days after delivery if you feel it's not a good fit for you. We'll help you send it back.
11) Is the flashlight a regular torchlight?
The flashlight is infrared and is not visible to the naked eyes. It is not a regular flashlight. You may only see a warm red glow to indicate that the light is on.
12) Is it safe to accept packages during the CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) pandemic?
There is no evidence to suspect that packages can transmit coronavirus. However, We are still ensuring that all necessary steps are being taken by the postal service to quarantine and sanitize the packages before being delivered. Remember, this is a respiratory virus similar to the flu. We don't stop sending packages during the flu season. We should follow that same logic for the virus that causes COVID-19. You can read more about the COVID-19 here: health.harvard.edu/covid-19
APRIL 2020 - COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently able to ship worldwide. Some packages might experience a minor delay due to flight cancellations and lockdown in some regions. Most packages are delivered within 7-14 business days.
These are difficult times, times like no other.
Never before, have communities stayed apart to stay safe.